引导语:我们一共吃了七斤水饺,这究竟是怎么办到的`?以下是本站小编分享给大家的情景对话:吃了七斤水饺太撑了,欢迎练习!
A I'm absolutely stuffed. I don't think I've ever eaten so much at one sitting.
撑死我了.我从来没有一口气吃什么多过.
B Same here. How did we manage to eat seven jin of dumplings?
我也一样.我们一共吃了七斤水饺,这究竟是怎么办到的?
A Well, I had five of them. the bill, please.
呃,我吃了五斤.劳驾,结账.
B That will be 71 yuan.
71元整.
A Here's 80. keep the change.
这是80.留着零钱吧。
B I'm sorry, sir?
不好意思,先生,我不大明白你的意思.
A He means, 'Could we get the change please?'
他的意思是,我们能找零吗?
B Of course, one moment please.
当然,请稍等.
A What did you mean when you said 'keep the change'?
你说”零钱留着吧”是什么意思?
B It's called a 'tip'. Think of it as a gift given to the server to show appreciation for their good service. It's common practice in the States.